weekly meeting from the Colombia University for the genome instability community
other meetings on DNA repair:
Genome Regulation through RNA
11 – 14 February 2024 | Cancun, Mexico
6th DNA Repair/Replication Structures and Cancer
14 – 18 February 2024 | Cancun, Mexico
34. Meeting of the German Society for Environmental Mutation Research (GUM)
20-22 March 2024 | Kaiserslautern, Germany
conference homepage https://gum-net.org/2024-meeting/
4th Exploring DNA Repair Pathways as Targets for Cancer Therapy07 – 10 October 2024 | St. Julians, Malta
Stefan Jentsch Award 2023
The DGDR awards theStefan Jentsch Award 2023 for an outstanding PhD thesis in the field of DNA repair and genome stability.
The award includes a 500 EUR cash prize and an invitation to present the research of the awardee at the 6th German-French DNA Repair Meeting in Mainz, September 13th-15th, 2023. The DGDR will cover the registration fee for the awardee and up to 200 EUR in travel expenses.
Candidates need to be nominated by a senior scientist (independent group leader, professor) who needs to be a DGDR member. Self-applications are not possible. Nominations must be submitted in a single pdf file by email to the DGDR Vice-President, Prof. Julian Stingele (email@example.com), by June 30th, 2023.
The awardee will be selected by the scientific advisory board of the DGDR with scientific excellence as the primary selection criteria.
Nominations must include (in this order)
- Nomination letter
- Curriculum vitae of the candidate, including a list of publications
- PhD certificate (indicating the date of the oral defence)
- Reprint of the most important first-author paper or pre-print published by the candidate
- Date of the oral defence between July 1st, 2022, and June 30th, 2023
- At least one first-author paper or preprint published or in press